IHS Research Committee
The Research Committee's objectives are to develop and stimulate research activities and to facilitate scientific writing within IHS. Specific roles of the Research Committee are:
- To act as a sounding board for IHS staff concerning research matters;
- To develop publication series (working paper series and thesis series);
- To provide a yearly publication overview (of professional and scientific papers and articles) by IHS staff;
- To review and assess papers for publication;
- To develop scientific research and writing skills within IHS (including the PhD programme) and
- To advise the Academic Director regarding the IHS Research Project Fund and research policy in general.