Hosted by IHS staff, this event is designed to provide advice and support to students who plan to join us this fall.
In this virtual session, we will provide you with advice on how to enhance your application and the steps you need to complete to become a student at IHS. Hosted by our Enrolment & Admissions Officers, this webinar is a great way to get a complete overview of our MSc in Urban Management & Development as well as tips and tricks on how to best prepare your application.
During the session, we will cover topics such as:
- present the admission criteria
- discuss relevant education backgrounds
- explain the research proposal you have to submit for your application
- highlight important deadlines
- talk about student and campus life
- hold a Q&A session