Master Infrastructure and Green Cities
This programme focuses on how local governments can manage, finance and provide infrastructure to deliver quality services while improving the cities’ green performance.
Why study this programme?
In the face of continuous urban growth, the need for cities to become greener and more sustainable has never been more pressing. In this programme you will gain the qualifications to become an urban development professional specialised in green city infrastructure management.
Graduates are able to manage switches to a circular economy, renewable energy, green transport and infrastructure (incl. drainage) and sanitation, and the provision of drinking water.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Infrastructure and Green Cities
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)*
- €13.900 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.