Master Urban Land Governance for Sustainable Development
This programme focuses on how land and natural resources are accessed, managed and how these aspects contribute to, or hinder the development of equitable and sustainable cities.
Why study this programme?
The governance and management of land, water and natural resources are fundamental to how cities work and how human settlements develop. In this programme you will address complex land issues including settlement informality, displacement and gentrification.
Graduates will be able to navigate the relationships and conflicts between urban stakeholders and provide good governance solutions that deliver integrated natural resource management to cities.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Land Governance for Sustainable Development
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)*
- €13.900 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.