Master Urban Management and Development
The MSc in Urban Management and Development provides in-depth insight into urban theories, policies and trends globally.
Why study this programme?
Studying the Urban Management and Development master's offers you the chance to earn your degree from a top 100 university, learn from urban policy advisers and real life cases, connect with like-minded people from all over the world and expand your network, and tailor your study by choosing from six (6) different specialisations.
The MSc degree is issued by Erasmus University Rotterdam and accredited by the Netherlands-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO).
IHS graduates work in the fields of urban academia, international consultancy, local and national governments and non-governmental organisations.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Management and Development
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)**
- €13.900 (Statutory fee)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.