Erasmus Education Fund
The Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) provides financial assistance to talented individuals that intend to study at the Erasmus University, Rotterdam. It is a commemorative scholarship that was founded by the Erasmus School of Economics in 2010. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities studying for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and it is available across all faculties. The EEF has the goal of providing gifted students from impoverished backgrounds with financial assistance so that through further education they can develop into the leaders of the future.
How much is the scholarship?
The scholarship amount is €3000. This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
Am I eligible?
You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for this scholarship in the academic year 2018/19 is 1st April 2018.
How do I apply?
To apply for this scholarship you will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Two reference letters;
- A grade list from your current studies;
- An acceptance letter for our master’s course.
Please submit these documents to the Board of the Erasmus Education Fund through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for this scholarship at any point throughout the year, but the deadline for applications is April 1st each year.
How do I find out more?
To find out more about this scholarship visit the dedicated Erasmus Education Fund information page.