Advisory in Infrastructure and Green Cities
Infrastructure and Green Cities team has offered advisory services to an international organisation in a European Union (EU) funded project which resulted in a publication.
- Switch Asia Capacity building project for Nepal UN-Habitat on Promoting Sustainable Housing in Nepal. European Union (EU) funded, 2013-2016. (Coordinator: Dr. Ogenis Brilhante; IHS staff involved: Somesh Sharma and Julia Skinner)
Work included the preparation of the following reports:
- Review of European policies on sustainable construction and building codes
- EU incentive mechanisms to promote sustainable construction
- State of art on green labels in EU; training manual and course delivery for SMEs on promoting and marketing green products
- Coordination of research that led to a publication of a scientific article on Supply chains and green housing products in Nepal