The FUNED loan+ scholarship programme supports Mexican students who have a letter of acceptance to one of the 200 best universities in the world and in the top 100 related to the areas that FUNED supports.
How much is the Scholarship?
- Students may receive a loan up to 30,000 USD, from which 10% is a scholarship and 90% is a low interest-bearing loan with a 7.95% fixed annual interest rate.
- The amount provided to each prospective student will be based on FUNED's financial needs evaluation of the student, their repayment capability, and a personal interview.
Am I eligible?
- You are a Mexican national.
- You have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of 10 point scale in their first-degree program (i.e., Licenciatura) and hold a first-degree Mexican "Título."
- You hold an Unconditional Admission Letter issued by IHS.
- You submit your application to FUNED no later than 90 days before leaving to study for your masters.
When is the deadline?
The application period starts on February 21st and ends on August 31st, 2022. The results will be provided as applications are submitted. The FUNED Scholars list will be sent when all 2022 applications have been reviewed.