FUNED-CONACYT loan+ scholarship programme supports Mexican students who have a letter of acceptance to one of the 200 best universities in the world. IHS is happy to offer a 10% tuition fee discount to FUNED candidates.
How much is the Scholarship?
- 10% tuition fee reduction
- Students may apply for a loan of up to $18,000 USD with an interest rate of 5,75% annually
- Students may secure an additional tuition fee scholarship up to $.3500 + about $1,100 USD monthly living cost
- $1,000 USD health insurance supplement for the duration of the master (max 2 years). This money is given by Conacyt.
Am I eligible?
- The university has to be ranked in the top 200 by the FT or QS
- They have a programme with public schools where they select the best and prepare them for GMAT and TOEFL for a period of 2 years. The goal is that students with less resources have access to Funed’s support.
When is the deadline?
FUNED has two calls per year: www.funedmx.org/convocatorias/
Next year's deadlines are to be announced.
|1st call: March 11- April 26 = Results are published on July 26th (Expired)|
|2nd Call: June 2019 (please check the website for regular updates on this). Please note, results will only be released in October in 2019. If you are applying for a programme beginning before this date it is important you make alternative funding plans whilst waiting for these results.|
What the student agrees to:
- The student has to start paying after 6 months upon graduation
- The student should pay the total debt within 5 years