The IHS work environment is very diverse and multicultural. Vacancies can vary from academic research and/or teaching positions, project-based work to support activities, such as marketing or course management.
There are no employment opportunities at the moment within IHS. You can see an overview of the EUR vacancies here.
Internships at IHS can be academic or non-academic and have a duration of maximum 6 months. You have to be a student at a Dutch or foreign university in a graduate/undergraduate (Master/Bachelor) study programme that requires a work placement/ internship at an international organisation like IHS. The candidate must be in possession of a Dutch residence permit valid for the total period of the internship or be an EU citizen. Candidates without a permit cannot be accepted.
- Internship Position in Urban Heritage Strategies (UHS)
- Internship Position in Urban Land Governance Specialization
- Internship Position in Educational Management
- Internship Position in Marketing & Communication - Alumni Relations Office
- Internship Position in Urban Strategies and Planning Specialization
- Internship Position in Urban Housing, Equity and Social Justice (UHES)
- Internship Position in Marketing & Communication
- Two Internship Positions in Urban Sustainability and Climate Change
- Internship Position in Urban Competitiveness and Resilience (UCR)