The IHS work environment is very diverse and multicultural. Vacancies can vary from academic research and/or teaching positions, project-based work to support activities, such as marketing or course management.
At the moment, there is a vacancy for a Research Assistant in Urban Strategies and Planning.
Internships at IHS can be academic or non-academic and have a duration of maximum 6 months. You have to be a student at a Dutch or foreign university in a graduate/undergraduate (Master/Bachelor) study programme that requires a work placement/ internship at an international organisation like IHS. The candidate must be in possession of a Dutch residence permit valid for the total period of the internship or be an EU citizen. Candidates without a permit cannot be accepted.
- Internship Position in Urban Land Governance Specialization
- Internship Position in Educational Management
- Internship Position in Marketing & Communication - Alumni Relations Office
- Internship Position in Urban Strategies and Planning Specialization
- Internship Position in Urban Housing, Equity and Social Justice (UHES)
- Internship Position in Marketing & Communication
- Two Internship Positions in Urban Sustainability and Climate Change
- Internship Position in Urban Competitiveness and Resilience (UCR)