You have to be a Dutch or foreign university student in a graduate/undergraduate (Master/Bachelor) study programme that requires a work placement/ internship at an international organisation like IHS. Internships at IHS can be academic or non-academic and have a duration of a maximum of 6 months. The candidate must have a Dutch residence permit valid for the total period of the internship or be an EU citizen. Candidates without a permit cannot be accepted.
Covid-19 pandemic note:
During the pandemic, we follow the guidelines and regulations of the Dutch government. Working from home in this situation is common and might be applicable during the internship. In these cases, our team works online mainly/ only, depending on the situation.
At the moment, IHS offers the current internship positions:
- Internship Positions in Marketing and Communications
- Internship Position in Educational Management
- Internship Positions in Urban Economics & Governance
- Internship Positions in Urban Sustainability & Climate Change Resilience
- Internship Position in Urban Heat Island Mapping
- Internship Position in SCORE Project