Internships at IHS can be academic or non-academic and have a duration of maximum 6 months. You have to be a student at a Dutch or foreign university in a graduate/undergraduate (Master/Bachelor) study programme that requires a work placement/ internship at an international organisation like IHS. The candidate must be in possession of a Dutch residence permit valid for the total period of the internship or be an EU citizen. Candidates without a permit cannot be accepted.
At the moment, IHS offers the current internship positions:
- Internship in Marketing and Communications - Corporate and alumni relations
- Internship in Marketing and Communications - Social media, content creation and design
- Internship Position in Educational Management
- Internship Position in Urban Land Governance
- Internship Position in Urban Strategies and Planning
- Internship Positions in Urban Sustainability and Climate Change