Internships at IHS can be academic or non-academic and have a duration of maximum 6 months. You have to be a student at a Dutch or foreign university in a graduate/undergraduate (Master/Bachelor) study programme that requires a work placement/ internship at an international organisation like IHS. The candidate must be in possession of a Dutch residence permit valid for the total period of the internship or be an EU citizen. Candidates without a permit cannot be accepted.
Covid-19 pandemic note:
During the pandemic, we follow the guidelines and regulations of the Dutch government. Working from home in this situation is common and might be applicable during the internship. In these cases, our team works online mainly/ only, depending on the situation.
At the moment, IHS offers the current internship positions:
- Internship Positions in Marketing and Communications
- Internship Position in Educational Management
- Internship Position in Urban Socio-Spatial Development
- Internship Positions in Urban Economics & Governance
- Internship Positions in Urban Sustainability & Climate Change Resilience
- Internship Position in SCORE Project