About the scholarship
The new scholarship is a joint program between the Orange Knowledge Programme(OKP) and the Indonesian scholarship provider Lembaga Dana Pendidikan (LPDP), the largest scholarship provider in Indonesia, funded by the Indonesian government. The OKP-LPDP: StuNed Joint Scholarship Programme is targeted at Indonesian mid-career professionals to pursue their Master degrees in the Netherlands. For 2023, the possibilities to apply for a Master scholarship under OKP for Indonesian applicants are limited to the courses agreed upon with LPDP in the joint scholarship programme only.
Am I eligible?
The scholarship applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Indonesian citizen, living and working in Indonesia, and willing to return to Indonesia upon graduation from the program;
- education background: S1/D4, minimal GPA: 3.0;
- unconditional Letter of Admission (LoA);
- TOEFL IBT ≥90 or IELTS ≥6.5, valid for 2 years from the date of the test;
- mid-career professional, maximum 35 years old by 31 December 2023;
- not intended for joint-program, part-time study program, pre-master or distance learning;
- not currently pursuing or already obtained a master's degree.
How do I apply?
Interested candidates need to apply by 30 March 2023 to the Orange Knowledge Programme (via Delta) and to LPDP E-Beasiswa online application system to qualify for this joint scholarship. The LPDP E-Beasiswa online application system is expected to open after mid of February 2023 (when the regular LPDP scholarship is opening its application).
How do I find out more?
To find out more information about the scholarship please visit the Study in Holland website.
You may also find our MSc Urban Management and Development information page useful.