The Holland Scholarship is the new national scholarship programme for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
How much is the scholarship?
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 and it is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Am I eligible?
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are an excellent student according to the faculty's standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn't obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only apply for this scholarship once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for (go to the faculty's website for more information).
When is the deadline?
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will open on 1 November 2017 and close on 1 May 2018.
How do I apply?
Step 1: Read through the Holland Scholarship leaflet to familiarize yourself with the scholarship conditions
Step 2: Submit your application by email to Ms. Sarah Steendam by 1 May 2018 and need to include the following documents:
- Unconditional Admission letter
- Motivation letter (including intended career path)
- Proof of excellence during Bachelor (Certified copy of Bachelor Degree including grade list)
- In case you have not completed your Bachelor yet the average grade of the current year until the date of application applies
- Description of financial position including a bank statement (that shows an amount sufficient for the living costs during your studies of 12 x €870) and an indication of the maximum amount that can be contributed by the prospective student and/or external sponsors
Step 3: Receive the awards committee's decision by 15 June 2018
- Email address