The StuNed or Studeren in Nederland scholarship program started in 2000 and is available to Indonesian professionals looking to study in the Netherlands in a relevant field. It was created to improve the relationship between Indonesia and the Netherlands, with the additional purpose of helping to create a skilled workforce in Indonesia. The scholarship is available to students studying master’s and post-graduate short courses in areas that are of interest to both Indonesia and the Netherlands. Infrastructure is stated as being one of such areas.
How much is the scholarship?
The StuNed scholarship will cover tuition fees up to a maximum of €20,000. The scholarship will also provide a monthly allowance to cover living costs, international and local travel expenses and additional contributions to cover items such as study materials.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You have an unconditional offer to study for a master’s or post-graduate short course that is on the International Study Programs and Courses (ISPAC) course list;
- You hold an academic admission letter for the course that you intend to study;
- You have a good level of English – you may need to submit additional documents to prove your language proficiency;
- If you are intending to study for a master’s program the course must have a duration of less than two years;
- If you are intending to study a postgraduate short course it must be between two and twelve weeks in length.
When is the deadline?
If you are applying for a master’s program the deadline for this scholarship is 8th March.
Please bear in mind that you need to have been accepted onto your desired course before you can apply for the scholarship. You are therefore advised to apply to the institution by 14 February so that you would receive you admission letter in time for the StuNed application deadline.
How do I apply?
To apply for the StuNed scholarship you will need to download a scholarship application form from the Nuffic Neso Indonesia website. The application form contains a clear explanation of the steps involved in the application process.
Applicants must submit the application form and any additional documents so that it is received by Nuffic Nesco Indonesia before the deadline.
How do I find out more?
To find out more information about the StuNed scholarship please visit Nuffic Neso Indonesia.