Organization of American States Scholarship (OAS)
The Organization of American States (OAS), through the Department of Human Development, Education and Employment (DHDEE) and the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), are offering scholarships to qualified candidates of the Americas to participate in the Urban Management and Development Master's programme.
Master of Science in Urban Management and Development
|Onsite in the Netherlands|
Apply with us by: May 1, 2018*
Apply for OAS by: June 1, 2018*
|October 1, 2018|
|September 20, 2019|
| -60% tuition fees waiver and waiver of registration cost, administrative fee and study materials to top ranked candidate.|
-Waiver of registration cost, administrative fee, study materials and a one-time subsistence allowance to remaining candidates.
Scholarship eligibility requirements
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- provide an unconditional admission letter to IHS
- submit a complete scholarship application with all supporting documents
- be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state
- have not received other scholarship from the OAS for the same level of studies and/or program of study as advertised in this announcement
- not be an OAS staff or individual who maintains employment contracts with the OAS or a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS or immediate relatives of a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS
Scholarship selection criteria
a) The merits and overall credentials of the candidate, including his/her academic and professional background;
b) Geographical distribution of the applicants, taking into account the greater needs of the smaller and relatively less developed economies;
c) Applicants whose proposals portray the highest potential for impact upon return to their countries of origin; and
d) Gender diversity.
*These dates are tentative and may be a subject to change. Please check our website regularly so stay informed.