Workshop on Green financing
- Start date
Thursday, 5 Mar 2020, 14:00
- End date
Thursday, 5 Mar 2020, 19:00
- Spoken Language
- Ticket information
Financial support is provided in the context of the Prospect project to selected participants from local and regional administrations: up to 200 Euro as a contribution to travel and accommodation costs and free entrance to the European Energy Efficiency Conference (4-6 March 2020, participation fee: the value of 330 Euro).
The conference office is at your disposal for further questions (T: +43-732-7720-14389, email@example.com).
On the 5th of March, the PROSPECT team is organising a workshop in Wels, Austria, in the context of the European Energy Efficiency Conference and the World Sustainable Energy Days. By providing a 'toolbox' of smart financing instruments and programmes, this interactive workshop will help participants find the right financing solutions for their sustainable energy projects.
For those working on local and regional energy transition or those interested in financing sustainable energy projects, this workshop provides a quick and efficient way to learn about which instruments work in what contexts and how they can be successfully applied locally.
Have a look at the programme below:
14.00 Green financing: unlocking the local energy transition
The local energy transition requires investments! Although investment capital is often available in public and private funds, bridging the gap to concrete project implementation remains a big challenge. Having a toolbox of smart financing instruments and programmes unlocks possibilities. Learn, in this interactive session, which instruments work in what contexts and how they can be successfully applied in your region or city.
- Smart financing: peer-to-peer learning in the Prospect project
Mia Dragović Matosović, Institute for European Energy and Climate Policy, The Netherlands
- Opportunities for energy efficiency of the European Investment Bank
Assen Gasharov, European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
A toolbox of financing instruments
- "Superhomes" enabled by ELENA
Paul Kenny, Tipperary Energy Agency, Ireland
- Facilitation services for scaling up green financing
Christine Öhlinger, OÖ Energiesparverband, Austria
- Bigger is better: Bundling sustainable energy investments
Anna Camp Casanovas, Provincial Council of Girona, Spain
- Let savings pay the bill: the Assen Service Costs Model for home renovation
Anna Krämer, Cities Northern Netherlands
- Energy cooperatives: partners in the energy transition
Stanislas d‘Herbemont, REScoop.eu
- Be smart: blending funding and financing
Martin Kikas, Tartu Regional Energy Agency, Estonia
- A digital platform to bridge the gap between investors and projects
Velimir Segon, North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency, Croatia
- "Smartening up" our city with energy efficiency revolving funds
Jaroslav Klusák, City of Litomerice, Czech Republic
- Guaranteeing safety, health, comfort and affordability: LABEEF
Nicholas Stancioff, Funding for Future, Latvia
- Supporting the roll-out of renewables through regional co-investment
Olivier Roussel, SEM Energies Hauts-de-France
- Peer-to-peer learning session – Planning replication and roll-out
19.00 Evening programme