Master Urban Environment, Sustainability and Climate Change
This programme focuses on different analytical and practical approaches to foster resilience and environmental sustainability in urban areas worldwide.
Why study this programme?
Smart and resilient cities are essential in tackling the growing threat of climate instability. In this programme you will gain the qualifications to become an urban development professional specialised in environment, sustainability and climate change management.
Graduates will be able to apply the most innovative analytical tools used to promote smart and resilient cities.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Environment, Sustainability and Climate Change
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)*
- €13.900 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.