Master Urban Governance
Do you wonder what role cities play in discovering answers to social issues such as poverty, climate change, health, unemployment, and terrorism? Then this master track is the right choice for you.
Why study this programme?
Today, cities are dynamic and fast-growing. They can pose challenging governance questions. Professionals who possess the right knowledge and skills to tackle complex urban governance issues are therefore urgently needed to develop sustainable governance policies. This unique maste rin Urban Governance is a collaboration between the Department of Public Administration and the Institute of Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS).
Graduates are able to analyse governance issues and develop strategies for the management and design of urban governance processes. They can work as government officials, project manager or advisors.
- Official CROHO name
- Public Administration
- Programme name
- Urban Governance
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.