Master Urban Housing, Equity and Social Justice
This programme focuses on evaluating the complex process of providing adequate housing from a human rights and gender perspective.
Why study this programme?
The access to adequate housing is a perpetual global challenge and a process often tainted by political, social and economic exclusion and injustice. In this programme you will learn how to devise the best possible mechanisms that foster accessible, aﬀordable, available, acceptable and adaptable housing.
Graduates will be able to apply different assessment tools including stakeholder analysis,housing needs assessment and climate change adaptation strategies in housing.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Housing, Equity and Social Justice
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €14.200 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.200 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.