Do you work in regional or local governance structures, energy and climate agencies or municipal companies? You could join the PROSPECT Learning Programme as a mentor and promote your good case practices or as a mentee, and learn from other cities.
Who can join?
All local authorities can participate - cities, regions and their energy and climate agencies or municipal companies. Besides the EU-28 countries, participants from + Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYRoM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Switzerland, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia are also eligible.
PROSPECT is now entering its 4th learning cycle, which means mentor applications are open until the 31st of July and mentee applications will be open from 2 to 30 of September. The 4th Learning Cycle will take place in November 2019.
Before submitting your application, we recommend you to read:
- The description of the learning programme
- The Peer mentoring and Study visit booklets, describing in details the roles of mentors and mentees
- The PROSPECT FAQ
What is a mentor?
A mentor is an individual who represents a team within an organisation which has expertise in using innovative financing schemes for implementation of sustainable energy and climate action projects.
Why apply as a mentor?
- Showcase achievements of your city or region at a European level
- Improve your mentoring and leadership skills
- Be recognised for future ‘expert’ positions, thanks to a certification process
- Get feedback from peers working on similar issues
- Participate in further study visits organised by other mentors
What is a mentee?
A mentee is an individual representing a local or regional authority interested in implementing its sustainable energy and climate action plans.
Why apply as a mentee?
- Learn from other projects implemented in Europe and apply what they learned in their own context
- Get tailor-made assistance adapted to your learning objectives and needs
- Share your ideas and experience with your peers and challenge each other to come up with new solutions
- Get direct access to a network of cities, regions, and energy agencies facing similar challenges