PROSPECT is now accepting mentor applications for the 2nd cycle of the peer-to-peer learning programme!
Become a mentor for the learning programme and help other cities and regions learn how to successfully fund and implement sustainable energy and climate plans.
Apply by 31 July!
What does it mean to be a mentor?
Mentor is an individual who has experience and expertise in using innovative financing schemes for implementation of sustainable energy and climate action projects. As a PROPSECT mentor you’ll have the opportunity to share your knowledge with your mentees and to showcase your city’s or region’s achievements at a European level. We offer a certification process, which allows to you be recognised for the mentoring and leadership skills you’ll gain by joining the learning programme.
Why do it?
- Gain mentoring and leadership skills (includes a certification).
- Become visible and expand your network at a European level.
- Have your city or region’s experience featured as a best practice case on all project and project partners’ channels.
- Join a study visit to a different city for free.
- Do a good deed and contribute to a more sustainable future for all!
Who can join?
We accept applications from EU-28 countries + Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYRoM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Switzerland, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia.
How to join?
Please visit the Get involved section on our website and fill in your application form by 31st of July 2018.