Videos & training
#BeyondTheOutbreak - UCLG Learning Kitchen (Live Learning Experience, organized by UCLG, UN-Habitat, and Metropolis, on March 25, 2020, brought together representatives from cities and partners around the world to exchange experiences on the response to the COVID-19 pandemic).
30 April 2010, by Anthony Flint, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (LILP) Land Matters Podcast : Episode 11: Helping Cities Through COVID-19
World Radio Switzerland: "Prof Karl Blanchet explains COVID-19 "Third Wave" (31 March 2020)
WHO COVID-19: Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response (In order to assist UN country teams in scaling up country preparedness and response to COVID-19, WHO has developed these learning modules as a companion to the Operational Planning Guidelines to Support Country Preparedness and Response.
The training is intended:
- For UN country teams (UNCTs)
- For other relevant stakeholders, including partners, donors and civil society
- To support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- To help countries increase their capacity to respond to COVID-19
- To increase international coordination for response and preparedness
- To streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing country preparedness level
This learning package consists of 3 modules with videos and downloadable presentations.