Mena Scholarship Programme (MSP)
Current facets (Pre-Master)
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) is a full Dutch scholarship offered to professionals from 10 countries in the Middle East and North Africa. The Mena Scholarship Programme (MSP) follows the same application procedures as OKP, but is only available for short courses. The next MSP applications intake will be in October 2018. More information will follow in due time, please refer back to this page.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the MSP country list;
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document);
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Must have an official and valid passport;
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- Must have an MSP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established;
- Not exceed 45 years of age at the time of grant submission.
If you are not sure if you are eligible to apply for this scholarship you may find this eligibility check tool useful.
When is the deadline?
The next MSP applications intake will be announced shortly. Once the exact deadline is made known we will update this page, please refer back at a later date.
How do I apply?
Apply for the IHS academic courses and receive your academic admission offer. To apply, visit the page of your chosen course and click on one of the "Apply now" buttons on the page.
Once admitted, you will then be invited by IHS via email to apply for the MSP fellowship.