Master Strategic Urban Planning & Policies
This programme focuses on how urban planning and policy making responds to urban dynamics and how different stakeholders are engaged in the co-creation of a commonly desired urban development.
Why study this programme?
Cities are complex, dynamic systems, influenced by different stakeholders, which requires a more flexible and strategic approach. In this programme you will gain the qualifications to become an urban professional specialised in strategic urban planning and policy design.
Graduates are able to assess socio-spatial dynamics in a city, identify and engage with stakeholders in a planning process and come up with creative solutions to complex urban problems.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Strategic Urban Planning & Policies
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €14.200 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.200 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.